A strong and robust IMS not only enables us to provide expertise across a wide range of project forms, but also delivers a strong framework for quality assurance compliance across our construction, health and safety, environmental and procurement disciplines.
Our vision is to create a company that allows for growth, security, sustainability and innovation which, in turn, will ensure excellent client relationships together with a quality project outcome.
Tomkins prides itself on going above and beyond the accreditation process to ensure complete customer satisfaction. We are committed to achieving absolute client satisfaction with above industry best practice levels of service.
Tomkins currently works under:
- Environmental Management System – ISO 14001:2015
- Quality Management System – ISO 9001:2015
- Occupational Health and Safety Management System – AS/NZS 4801:2001.
We also maintain all relevant licences, insurances and industry accreditations:
- QBCC Licence No. 61959 Class – Builder Medium Rise & Builder Open
- NSW Licence No. 237383C
- Qld Master Builder No. 06048
- Brisbane Airport Corporation Category “A” Contractor
- Qld Government PQC Level 3