Tomkins has been awarded the Design and Construct contract to deliver a new Multipurpose Indoor Sporting Facility at Iona College. Commencing on site in June 2020, the scope of work comprises:
- A Multipurpose Facility for sporting and presentation events
- 2,500 seating capacity in a mix of fixed and retractable seating
- Two competition compliant basketball size courts
- Two competition compliant volleyball courts
- A perimeter running track at court level
- Accommodation comprising general learning areas (GLA’s), a commercial kitchen, staff rooms, changing rooms, gym, foyer, amenities and storage
- An open air carpark
- Infrastructure works and upgrades.
We are excited to be delivering this important facility for Iona College and look forward to providing updates on the project.